Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Perfect Cure for a Mid-Life Crisis

In two weeks I turn 40.

Now, normally, in the otherwise normal course of events this would probably lead to me going all angsty and doing the whole mid-life crisis thing about going over the hill and its all downhill from here and what have I done with my life etc etc yada yada yada.

But it also means something else.

It means Mistress is throwing me a birthday party.

Exhibit A. This is what happened last year.

Exhibit B. Mistress has posted the following to Fetlife and possibly a few other places recently:

It's my slave tia's (Jesterslave here on Fetlife) 40th birthday and I mean to make one of his wildest dreams come true by hosting a sissy slumber party. If you're a dominant woman (trans or cis), submissive sissy, or femdom couple I'd love to welcome you for a night of unforgettable fun.
The party will be held on Feb 8th at a local (St Pete) hotel. Exact location info will be shared with attendees via more private channels.
There will be munchies and games, and of course space for you to change into your feminine frills. (I may be able to provide clothes etc for those that don't have their own; please inquire in advance if you need this.) But be aware - this is NOT your average kink scene meet & greet. I prefer to skip the small talk and jump straight to the naughty business! ;D

Oh. My. God.

Mistress has also told me that she has indeed received several responses from a few other Femdom-sissy couples, about 4-5 other sissies, and 1-2 dominant Tgirls.

Oh. My. God. *shivers*

The possibilities....even if only half of those people turn up...my god...

Its been kind of difficult as I'm sure you can imagine to think about mid-life crisis stuff. As well as think about anything else really, for that matter. No more concentrating on work or reading a book or what's on TV for me, no sir, my mind is filled with the most erotic sissy dreams instead...ohhhhhh the days are passing so slowly.

To quote the great Tim Curry, "I see you shiver with antici..........................pation...."

You know what this means, don't you?

It means I need to figure out how to have more than one birthday a year. ;p

More to come/cum, obviously....lol......

(my god!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what's on your dirty mind! ;-D