Saturday, January 12, 2013

Smitten Sissy

Last night I was feminized by Mistress, full makeup, skimpy lingerie garters & stockings.

As I was still smooth from bodyshaving the other day it felt so incredible on my skin...it had been too long...felt so pretty...felt so slutty!

My cockette was tucked away in its oh-so-dangerously-tight-feeling chastity cage, not having a role to play the entire night other than add to my frustration.

After giving her a long pedicure she had me get in bed on all fours, then she put me in shackles before putting on her strap-on, which I was forced to lick and suck before she took my sissy ass...

It was...wonderful. Its almost frightening in a 'oh my god how far am I falling down the rabbit hole' sense as to how much she has trained me to her cock this past year...my body welcomes it...responds to it...aches for it...it no longer matters if I have a typical 'male' orgasm or not...I just want to be Her sissy bitch, I just want to surrender to it, give my body to her to use as long or as hard as she wishes, to beg for it like a wanton whore...

*shivers*

Part of my normal slave rules is to write her a thank you letter after every time she uses me. Here is what I wrote this morning:

Thank you Mistress, for taking the time to feminize me so beautifully and allowing me to please you, both with my mouth as well as my sissy ass. It felt so incredible to be fucked by you last night, with my cockette trapped in its little cage I felt like I could be fucked for hours and hours and ached for it, wanting to be made your sissy bitch and just taken and taken over and over again until you came multiple times....

Pity we were too tired for that, I think. ;)

Still squirming and aching today...spent all night all dressed up and made up and in shackles, I didn't even take the makeup off my face until just this morning...

I wanted to stay your pretty pet...

--your squirmy and totally smitten pet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what's on your dirty mind! ;-D