Saturday, May 25, 2013

The 'Master' Fantasy

Probably one of my hottest, reoccurring fantasies is the "master/boyfriend" fantasy.

In it, my Mistress chooses a dominant male friend of hers to rule over me in her absence, whenever she is not presently using me and I am available for service. I am sent to his house regularly, to be fully femmed and obedient. There I am his to use in every way...and Mistress will know if I am not a good girl. Pictures/videos are taken to ensure my compliance and for her to review my performance. More than likely, I am kept in chastity to further induce my femmed and kept state of mind.

Its an extreme forced bi fantasy really. Its the thought of being so much under Mistress's control that I am like a puppet dancing to her strings, even if I am miles away. Its about *her* power, *not* just 'an excuse for bi sex' as people outside the fetish do not seem to understand. Cheap armchair psychology, if you ask me.

I honestly do not look at other men at all and find them attractive, so I dont consider myself 'bi' in its purest sense--you know, as if I found both sexes equally attractive and desirable naturally. I have a bi side, no question, but its not the default setting in my head, if you follow me. Context is everything.

What makes me melt is the force. The surrender. The thought that someone (better yet, multiple someones!) finds me sexy enough as a submissive sissy that they ensnare me and trap me and wrap me up in chains both physical, mental and emotional that there is no way out, even if I wanted to. To be kept, forcibly kept in that state of sweet submission...bliss. Total bliss.

My 'first time' for forced bi play was years ago, and I've had plenty of 'adventures' since then.....but it still hasn't lost its power to make me blush and squirm and go weak in the knees...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what's on your dirty mind! ;-D